A community-driven cryptocurrency (CRW) and application Crown Platform (EST 2013) – has released its latest technological in-house innovation called the Crown Core v0.14 ‘Emerald’ NFT Framework. The new protocol enables the tokenisation of assets on the Crown blockchain by the issuance of protocols and tokens. With this release, authored by technology lead Artem Brazhnikov, Crown Platform extends its functionality to serve as an asset-chain.
“The NFT Framework is a way to tokenise assets without writing any asset-specific code.”
The NFT Framework represents a central part of the Crown Platform ecosystem which has applications that range from the registry of digital and physical assets to the extension of Crown’s governance and consensus structures through additional possibilities of a registry, authentication and documenting foundation.
Issue protocols and tokens on the Crown Platform starting March 24.
“The NFT Framework is a way to tokenise assets without writing any asset-specific code, stated their press release on Medium. “NFT Structure: create a protocol to define its rules. Now you can issues tokens within that protocol!”
Starting March 24, individuals, businesses and institutions can become issuers of unique protocols and tokens, specifying their rules and participating in the creation of a decentralised on-chain registry linked to the CRW public-key cryptography and powered by a highly secure Masternode Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. The Crown Platform development has been focused on the usability of the framework. That is why no additional coding language is needed to program the tokens, unlike Ethereum’s ‘Solidity’ approach.
This development milestone is a big step forward for the Crown Platform and it’s an enthusiastic community, and there are more to follow. Implementing instant NFT transactions for non-fungible asset exchange and trading are among the top development priorities, together with the soon to be released Bitcoin v0.17 codebase update.
Crown stakeholders have been working on this pioneering cryptocurrency project for years, allowing Crown Platform to evolve through its Decentralized Governance and Proposal System, an algorithmic voting and funding mechanism that allows the Crown Platform project to self-sustain its path towards further technological and social innovation. By doing so, Crown Platform is creating an alternative, decentralised economy based on its native fair-launch coin, CRW.
The Crown Platform community is committed to enabling an open, decentralised, and community governed infrastructure, supporting functionalities that leverage the potentials of blockchain technology while remaining truthful to decentralisation and permission-less interaction in a cryptographically secure and incentivised peer-to-peer network.
- Seven-Year-Old Veteran Crown Platform Activates NFT Framework to Tokenise assets on the Crown Blockchain – March 23, 2020
- CovidTrial.io – Online Open Data Clinical Trial for COVID-19 Prevention by MD and Blockchain Experts – March 20, 2020
- Virtual Remote Platform Celo Camp Offers Startups $25,000 USD in Contest Prizes to Build Apps on the Celo Blockchain – March 20, 2020
- Ripe Technology and Neogen Team Up to Bring Blockchain to Food Safety and Animal Genomics – March 20, 2020
- HYPE: Bitcoin Trading Now Open via Banca Sella to 1.2 Million Italians Customers During Lockdown – March 20, 2020
- Argentina’s Natural Gas Infrastructure Moving to Blockchain Technology – March 20, 2020
- Banks Shut Down in Venezuela – P2P Bitcoin Trading Surges – March 19, 2020
- Blockchain and AI Technologies Combined to Battle Coronavirus – Covid-19 as Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Partners with Meridian IT to Fast Track Drug Manufacturing – March 19, 2020
- Blockchain Cryptocurrency Ripple Teams Up With Thai Remittance Payment Company DeeMoney – March 19, 2020
- $50M ‘Blockchain for India’ Fund for Indian Startup Ecosystem Announced by Binance – March 18, 2020
- Hard Fork for Steem Network Set for Friday, March 18, 2020 – New Community Will be Called Hive – March 18, 2020
- Crypto Giant Bakkt Raise $300 million in Series B Funding Round – March 17, 2020
- To Hedge Against BTC’s Volatility, Phemex Launch GOLD/USD Pair to Trade Gold Perpetual Contracts With up To 100X Leverage – March 17, 2020
- Engage Further Backs Blockchain Company Fluree in Seed Extension Round of Financing – March 17, 2020
- Goodyear to Run Blockchain Pilot Supply Chain Programme with Science Applications International Corp – March 16, 2020
- Bitfinex Launches Massive $280m Crypto Hedge Fund for Institutional Investors – March 16, 2020
- Sapien Network Partners With Matic Network To Allow Super-fast, High-performance Transactions – March 16, 2020
- Zilliqa To Launch Zilliqa Dex With Switcheo – March 16, 2020
- Coronavirus Crashes Crypto – March 13, 2020
- Non-Profit Celo Foundation Announces The Launch Of “Alliance For Prosperity” – March 13, 2020
View All Articles
Also published on Medium.
Credit Source link