Sapien Network, a democratized social platform built for user privacy and customizability, is announcing today a partnership with Matic Network, a company backed by Coinbase and Binance, that provides scalable, secure, and instant Ethereum transactions. This partnership is accompanied by the Sapien “Alpha Persei” release, an enhanced version of its platform with new features including Rewards Engine V3, user-to-user chat, improved user interface, and much more.
“We’re really excited to partner with a company backed by industry giants such as Coinbase and Binance. Matic Network’s innovative approach to scaling has attracted the attention of much of the crypto space,” says Ankit Bhatia, CEO and Co-Founder of Sapien Network. “Sapien Network will become one of the first companies to implement Matic’s protocol and deliver value from distributed technologies to mainstream users.”
“The blockchain space is still searching for its killer dapp which can potentially have millions of engaged users,” says Jaynti Kanani, CEO and Co-Founder of Matic Network. “I believe Sapien, with its able team and a well thought out product with a superlative focus on user experience, is one of the top ones to watch out for.”
Sapien is a tokenized social platform capable of rewarding millions of digital content creators without centralized intermediaries, thus offering a democratized approach to content creation.
After months of development and iteration with the community, Sapien Network is thrilled to release a new set of features, highlighting performance and scalability. New features will include:
- Rewards Engine V3: Enabling users to support creators they find valuable by increasing the visibility of their content and rewarding them with SPN tokens.
- Wallet: Sapien has added support for Portis, enabling users to manage their tokens with a familiar password-based flow. Portis is integrated with the onboarding experience to provide a seamless way for users to manage tokens and visualize rewards they’ve earned on the platform.
- Tokens on sign up: Sapien’s rewards-matching program will reward new users with the equivalent of $1 in SPN tokens, once they reach $1 equivalent in SPN rewards.
- User Interface & Chat: A revamped UI/UX to provide seamless user experience including a user-to-user chat to help grow and create communities.
- Tokenized Polls: Users will receive SPN tokens for participating in polls. Tokenized polls give users the opportunity to gain valuable insight from community members and rapidly reach consensus on any given matter.
- KyberWidget: In addition to other exchanges, users can now utilize a secure interface which will allow them to exit Sapien and access Kyber, a decentralized exchange that allows users to swap ETH and ERC20 tokens with a simple and secure interface.
This collaboration with Matic Network will allow Sapien Network to build its social network on a scalable, low-cost sidechain. Users can expect up to 100x reduction in cost and transfer speed once on Matic. Already, Sapien Network has more than 18 million of its SPN tokens staked in its vibrant ecosystem.
- Sapien Network Partners With Matic Network To Allow Super-fast, High-performance Transactions – March 16, 2020
- Zilliqa To Launch Zilliqa Dex With Switcheo – March 16, 2020
- Coronavirus Crashes Crypto – March 13, 2020
- Non-Profit Celo Foundation Announces The Launch Of “Alliance For Prosperity” – March 13, 2020
- Two Chinese Nationals Charged with Hacking Cryptocurrency Exchange and Laundering Over $100 Million in Cryptocurrency – March 13, 2020
- Crypto Derivatives Platform Phemex Lands $3.5 Million Investment Round from NGC Ventures Leads – March 12, 2020
- Digital Monetary System Tagion Claims Open Source User-driven Networks Are The Future Of Liquidity In Crypto Assets And Fiat Digitalisation – March 11, 2020
- Caribbean Entrepreneur Builds First System That Allows You To Trade Cryptocurrency From WhatsApp – March 10, 2020
- Leading AdTech Firms Pilot World’s First Blockchain-Powered Digital Out-of-Home Advertising Campaign for Food Delivery Giant foodpanda – March 10, 2020
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen – February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 – February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry – February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform – February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience – February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 – February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales – February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform – February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 – February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 – February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham – February 6, 2020
View All Articles
Also published on Medium.
Credit Source link