Global blockchain-based investment and digital banking ecosystem Smartlands is selling 2.53% of equity stake, at a pre-money valuation of £15,400,000, to help fund a freemium model for customers in 2020. The sale will be conducted on one of the most successful crowdfunding platforms in the world, Seedrs who have helped startups and later-stage companies worldwide to raise over £840 million with cases include Revolut, TransferGo, Smarterly and hundreds of others.
A top-five platform for issuing single asset digital securities, Smartlands is the first blockchain regulated tokenisation platform in the UK. Recognised as the “Best Crowdfunding Platform” at 2020 FinTech Breakthrough Awards, Smartlands has a 16,000-strong community with over 11,000 wallets opened and over 30 investment projects in the pipeline.
“We have already delivered the first blockchain-based property tokenisation campaign under the UK regulation and developed state-of-the-art proprietary technology for raising capital via issuance of digital shares based on the legal framework developed entirely in-house. Now we are extremely excited to be launching our first funding round with Seedrs to fuel our further growth. Priority access will be given to our community members, individuals and organisations, who have been long wondering about investing in Smartlands”, CEO at Smartlands stated Ilia Obraztsov.
“The offering on Seedrs is a part of our bigger strategy of bringing in investments through the sale of a 12 per cent equity stake, most of which we plan to achieve through VC firms,” added Obraztsov.
In efforts to create a holistic Global Investment and Digital Banking Ecosystem, Smartlands is also launching Smartee – a Smartlands-powered digital banking-like service with contactless payment cards, current EUR, GBP, USD and digital currencies accounts, exchange, p2p lending, credit lines and global infrastructure for payment processing and fund transfers.
The exclusive golden Smartee co-owner payment card allows users the possibility for operations in fiat and digital currencies.
Yaroslava Tkalich, CMO at Smartlands stated:
“Today, Smartlands boasts a 16,000-strong community with over 11,000 wallets opened. We have over 30 investment projects in the pipeline and we plan on continuing to be involved in the most lucrative asset classes: real estate, agriculture, private equity, commodities, and fintech. One of the upcoming projects will be tokenisation of a luxury London residential property in collaboration with UK Sotheby’s International Realty.”
Currently, in private mode, early investors in the campaign will get priority access to this investment opportunity and receive a unique golden Smartee co-owner payment card – a Smartlands-powered digital banking-like service that will offer exciting possibilities for operations in fiat and digital currencies.
In the case shares will remain available post-private sale, the campaign will open to the general public.
Smartlands will use the capital for expanding the internal engineering team, funding a freemium model for customers in 2020, and obtaining the rest of the necessary licenses to move forward. All are welcome to review the Smartlands offers, sign up to participate in the private sale and receive exclusive golden Smartee co-owner payment card.
UK-based FCA-regulated crowdfunding platform Seedrs enables all types of investors to invest in businesses they believe in and share in their success.
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs – March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games – March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange – March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management – March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic – March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates – March 25, 2020
- US Judge Slams Brakes on Telegram Token – March 25, 2020
- Game Development Companies Team Up with Blockchain Operation Forte to Unlock New Business Models for Games – March 24, 2020
- Blockchain Supply Chain Project Envoy teams up with KYC Hub – March 24, 2020
- CoinDCX, India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange, Secures Successful Series A Round Led By Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX – March 24, 2020
- Cartesi Launches Linux Infrastructure For Developing Blockchain DApps – March 24, 2020
- American Company HashCash Consultants Announce Coronavirus Crypto Relief Fund or CFIX – March 23, 2020
- Alibaba Group Implementing Blockchain Technology for the World’s Largest eCommerce Site – March 23, 2020
- Crypto.com Cuts Deal with Oveit for Events Industry Crypto Payments – March 23, 2020
- Russian Central Bank Wants to Clamp Down on Cryptocurrencies – March 23, 2020
- Legendary Silicon Valley Investor Tim Draper Bullish on Indian Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Startups – March 23, 2020
- Former Republican Washington State Senator David Schmidt Slammed by SEC in Emergency Action Against Crypto Scam – March 23, 2020
- Seven-Year-Old Veteran Crown Platform Activates NFT Framework to Tokenise assets on the Crown Blockchain – March 23, 2020
- CovidTrial.io – Online Open Data Clinical Trial for COVID-19 Prevention by MD and Blockchain Experts – March 20, 2020
- Virtual Remote Platform Celo Camp Offers Startups $25,000 USD in Contest Prizes to Build Apps on the Celo Blockchain – March 20, 2020
View All Articles
Also published on Medium.
Credit Source link